The team at Polyrubber would like to assure our valued clients of our commitment to minimising any risk during this unprecedented situation. We are closely monitoring and complying with all Government requirements and recommendations.
As service providers to the vital industries of Agriculture, Transport, Manufacturing and Mining, we are well prepared and fully operational. We carry ample stock of raw materials and are constantly reviewing our supply chain to ensure continuity and quality.
To help keep our staff and visitors safe, we have implemented the following changes:
- The Office area is now for employees only (except by invitation). Please phone ahead to make an appointment.
- Rather than visiting in person, we ask that you phone or email to discuss your requirements.
- Deliveries and order collections can be made at the outdoor counter or side roller door. If counter is unattended, please ring the bell or call the office number on 9470 3559 for attention.
- Signatures are no longer required or given for collections and deliveries.
- We no longer accept cash payments.
- If intending to pay via EFTPOS, please prepay over the phone before collecting your goods.
- We ask you to follow all recommended social distancing requirements.
While we need to remain physically distant during this time, we would like to assure you that we are here and ready to service your requirements. Please contact us via:
Phone: 08 9470 3559